Lately, I have become super excited about reading, watching, blog hopping and Etsy. I have an Etsy store, but I also love to shop and connect with others. I have always loved to read, but have been reading a few books lately that make me want to sit and get lost in the words. I have always liked watching television and movies, but to be honest with you, I have difficulty finding time. There are a few shows that I have made time for lately and they are worth a late night! And boy have I been blog hopping lately! I have found some amazing places to visit.
So what have I been enjoying lately? Here is a list with some links so you can visit as well!
1. “Downton Abbey”. Oh my, do I love watching this show. To be honest, I have not caught one episode on its regularly scheduled time! I go to Masterpiece online to watch. I sit in bed with my computer late at night and watch. It has become a slight obsession. But we love it! That is right, my husband loves it to. However he will deny this if asked.
2. “Mad Men” on Netflix. Again, the entire time it was out, I never watched, now, I wonder what is going to happen to Mr. Draper in every episode. Go to their official site and find out more details! By the way, I did not even know they had an official site until about five minutes ago. So I promise, I am not that obsessed!
3. OK, after I watch “Downton Abbey”, I open my book. At night is the only time that I can get away! And this usually happens about 10-12pm at night. I try to go to bed early, but I just can’t. I still wake up at 6am, but the caffeine intake has taken a dramatic upturn the last few weeks! The book I am on right now is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
I have read this book before, but I cannot get enough of it, or the movie, or the PBS movie. Love, love, love it!
4. Another book, or series of books, that I cannot get enough of are the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. Just the right amount of adventure, romance, history and intrigue. They are all extremely long though! 800-1000 pages. But they are good reads, that suck you in and you do not even notice how many pages are in them. Dangerous for me and the late night hours.
5. Etsy is a source of inspiration and community for many people. I have had a shop there for almost 1 year now, and have loved every minute of it! Here are a few of my favorite places to shop and visit on Etsy.
These are just a few. There are many more, but I will list more at a different time. Enough to get you started!
6. Finally, blogs! I have loved getting to know people through blogging. Great way to meet people of the same interests or even different ones! We are a family and a community. Here are a few that I have enjoyed reading lately.
And there are so many, many more!!! Especially now that Linky parties have been happening and I am discovering so many wonderful blogs. I have loved visiting as many as I can and have become members of so many. Thank you to those who are visiting and following me! I will definitely return the follow!
Hopefully, I have given you much to look at and be inspired with! Please take some time with a cup of tea, or a beverage of your liking, and go to the links listed above! You will find great things waiting for you!
Have a Great Day Everyone and thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you can follow!