Welcome to my new Website!
Today, you have the opportunity to view the different blogs in which you can be a part of. You can go to Bits of the Past, which will discuss my love of all things vintage. In this blog, I will give a history on certain items, fun stories, feature Etsy businesses I love, and a bunch more. You can also view Bits of Adventure. This blog is dedicated to my family and our daily adventures together. We travel, home school and have fun. Bits of Home and Garden will include decorating, cooking and outdoor projects. And finally, Bits of Wisdom learned Everyday is what has been on my mind and what I have learned from others who have been an inspiration in my life. Sometimes it is deep, but sometimes it will be a funny comment one of my children said.
I also encourage you to go to the Website Homepage daily. You can mark the page as a favorite, or simple click on the picture to the right of your screen that says Website Home Page. On this page, you can visit other pages. You can view sponsors, my shop and coupon codes, and more about me.
And now, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your inspiration and encouragement. I love reading all of your blogs and being part of your life in some way. So in honor of all of you, I am hosting a huge give away. This is how you can enter:
1. Please pick a blog or blogs that you would like to follow by email. There is a little follow button that appears at the bottom right hand corner of each blog. Please hit this and fill out your email address and information. You will then receive an email asking you to finish your subscription. Please follow those instructions.
2. Leave a comment on the blog or blogs that you chose to follow, along with your email address. This way, I can be sure your name is entered in the drawing. To leave a comment, please click on the title, scroll down and you will find the comment section. If you join all four, your name will be entered four times. If you are one of the first 100 people to subscribe, your name will be entered twice. (So if you follow each blog, and you are one of the first one hundred, your name will be put in the drawing 8 times.)
3. If you are one of the first 30 people to subscribe, I will email you a coupon code for my shop BitsofthePast.
4. I will accept entries from June 1 to 8. On June 8th I will draw names of followers only.
So now on to the prizes.
The first drawing will be for an E-Book by Renee Tougas of Fimby. She has donated a wonderful book about how to nurture your creativity, and make it a priority in your life. To read more, please click on the picture below.
Please also go to her website to receive daily inspiration. Believe me, you will be inspired.
The next prize will be an adorable coin purse made by Nuckin’ Futs Knitter.
Isn’t this awesome?! Handmade, I might add! I know you want it!
Please visit her blog and shop to support her! She is amazing!
3. The third drawing is for my Antique Barnwood signs. This barnwood is 100 years old. The barn was torn down, but I was able to salvage some of the wood, and have used it for many different things. But I love to make signs with them. They have so much character.
These have a $30 dollar value, and come with hardware to make them easier for you to hang.
4. Ok, now the prizes are getting bigger! I have tried to give away items that fit with the many themes that are present on my website. Wisdom from the book, handmade and vintage, now for adventure. Since it is summer, and all of you will want to do some sort of travelling. One lucky winner will receive a copy of this book.
This book is based on a weekly column written in the New York Times. The column is devoted to the weekend getaway! It tells you where to go, what to do and how to get the most out of your short weekend getaway! To find out more, or to just go ahead and purchase a copy, go here.
5. Finally, the grand prize. Because it is summer, and I absolutely love mine, I am giving away an electric ice cream maker.
I love, love,love mine! I adore home-made ice cream, but I hate the mess of the more conventional ice cream makers. Call me lazy. This is easy to use and easy to clean. You can also play around with different recipes. I make mine with pudding mix. Really creamy!
Here is a description:
Enjoy tasty cold treats anytime with the Cuisinart Automatic Frozen Yogurt/ Ice Cream/ Sorbet Maker (ICE21). This 3-in-1 electric machine can produce up to 1-1/2 qts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet in as little as 20 minutes. It’s also a cinch to operate — all you have to do is put the ingredients in and turn the machine on. And with the ICE21’s heavy-duty motor, fully automatic paddle, and double insulated freezer bowl, it’s both easy and fun to make your favorite healthy frozen snacks.
In addition, this automatic maker features a large spout for adding ingredients and a transparent locking lid for watching your ice cream being made. Plus, it’s easy to clean so you can can spend more time enjoying your frozen delights and less time cleaning up the preparation process!
Easy To Use:
Simply place the ingredients in the machine and turn it on
Curb Your Cravings:
Hungry? Not a
You’re The Chef:
Put your own spin on your favorite flavors or invent a new one
- problem. You can enjoy home made frozen treats in as little as 20 minutes
Thank you so much for entering, and subscribing! You are all so wonderful, and I am so excited to share our life with you all!