Tomorrow is the last to enter my huge give away! All winners will be announced June 9!
Need a reminder of what is being given away and how to sign up?
First here are the fabulous prizes:
1.The first drawing will be for an E-Book by Renee Tougas of Fimby. She has donated a wonderful book about how to nurture your creativity, and make it a priority in your life. To read more, please click on the picture below.
Please also go to her website to receive daily inspiration. Believe me, you will be inspired.
2.The next prize will be an adorable coin purse made by Nuckin’ Futs Knitter.
Isn’t this awesome?! Handmade, I might add! I know you want it!
Please visit her blog and shop to support her! She is amazing!
3. The third drawing is for my Antique Barnwood signs. This barnwood is 100 years old. The barn was torn down, but I was able to salvage some of the wood, and have used it for many different things. But I love to make signs with them. They have so much character.
These have a $30 dollar value, and come with hardware to make them easier for you to hang.
4. Ok, now the prizes are getting bigger! I have tried to give away items that fit with the many themes that are present on my website. Wisdom from the book, handmade and vintage, now for adventure. Since it is summer, and all of you will want to do some sort of travelling. One lucky winner will receive a copy of this book.
This book is based on a weekly column written in the New York Times. The column is devoted to the weekend getaway! It tells you where to go, what to do and how to get the most out of your short weekend getaway! To find out more, or to just go ahead and purchase a copy, go here.
5. Finally, the grand prize. Because it is summer, and I absolutely love mine, I am giving away an electric ice cream maker.
I love, love,love mine! I adore home-made ice cream, but I hate the mess of the more conventional ice cream makers. Call me lazy. This is easy to use and easy to clean. You can also play around with different recipes. I make mine with pudding mix. Really creamy!
Here is how to sign up.
1. You need to become a follower by signing up to one of my four different blogs. You can click on the return to website button to the right of the screen, or just sign up for the one you are on. Or you can go to the twitter or facebook feed at the right of the screen and become a follower that way!
2. Leave a comment with your first name.
3. Come back on Friday and see if you won one of the prizes! I will be drawing out names from those who are followers only!